ISRO Recruitment 2018
Indian Space Research Organisation Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) invites application for the post of 106 Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in various discipline. Apply Online before 20 February 2018.
Advt. No. : ISRO HQ:ICRB 01:2018
Job Details for Scientist/Engineer:
- Post Name: Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’
- Total Vacancy: 106 Posts
- Electronics: 32 Posts
- Mechanical: 45 Posts
- Computer Science: 29 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
- Educational BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2017-18, are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31/8/2018.
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 20.02.2018
- Job Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Challan at the nearest branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply for ISRO Vacancy?
Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website https://www.isro.gov.in/careers from 31.01.2018 to 20.02.2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.02.2018