Union Public Service Commission Vacancy March 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of Civil Services Examination 2018 for 785 Vacancy. Apply Online before 06 March 2018.
UPSC Civil Services Examination Details:
- Post Name: Civil Services Examination 2018
- No. of Vacancy: 782 Posts
- Education: Degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions.
- Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years as on 01.08.2018
- Job Location: All India
UPSC Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Examination & interview.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for General/OBC Through by Cash to SBI branch bank, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/ Women candidates who are exempted from payment of a fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy?
Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 06.03.2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06 March 2018